Courtesy Notification – Continuous Flow Indicated
If you have received a notice from the District or you suspect you have a leak consider checking the following:
- Outside Faucet
- Stop and Waste Sprinkler Valve not ON or OFF all the way
- Sprinkler System Valves
- Malfunctioning water softener
- Toilet Valve, Flapper not sealing properly
- Toilet Running
- Faucet in Kitchen or bathrooms leaking
- Ice Maker leaking
- Soaker hose in use
- Leak between the water meter and the house
- Washing Machine leaking
- Dishwasher leaking
- Hot Water Heater leaking
- Watering the yard for more than 8 hours
- Continuous pet feeder
- Swamp Cooler
- Any Continuous use of water for 24 hours
- Look for the WaterSense label when replacing a toilet, faucet, showerhead, or irrigation controller. These products meet national standards for efficiency and performance.
- Learn who’s responsible for pipeline repairs.
- Please do not shut off your water at the meter box or tamper with the meter. Water meters are the property of Taylorsville-Bennion Improvement District. If you or your designee damage the meter, you will be billed for repairs.
- If you have questions about water leaks, please call Customer Service during business hours: (801) 968-9081